By continuing in the DSSWA registration process and creating a user profile, for the DSSWA webpage, you accept and agree to the following terms:
- The information you publish must be true and accurate and not be misleading in nature.
- No offensive publications or anything that will breach any laws or would bring the profession into disrepute.
- No advertising, marketing or promotional material is permitted.
- No claims of any special skill unless recognised by AHPRA.
- No references to associations, affiliations or endorsements by or with any health insurance companies or other companies.
- If the DSSWA executive (at their sole discretion) form the view that you have breached any of these terms or what you have published is not in the interests of the DSSWA, they are entitled to remove any information you have published without further reference to you and you will have no entitlement to object or seek an explanation or right of reply.
- The DSSWA reserves the right to update these terms from time to time without any prior notice. The updated terms will be available from the website.
- You are only permitted to create a single profile for yourself in the directory. You are not permitted to create a profile for any other person. Where a member operates from multiple practices or there are multiple sites for a practice, multiple listings will be permitted.